[720p] G.I. Blues (1960) Download Movie

Watch Streaming G.I. Blues in HD Format. Play Streaming G.I. Blues in Best Quality. Full Streaming G.I. Blues in HD Quality. Watch Full Movie G.I. Blues in High Quality. Play Movie G.I. Blues in High Definition Quality.


You will find total description of G.I. Blues below:
  • Original Title : G.I. Blues
  • Movie title in your country : G.I. Blues
  • Year of movie : 1960
  • Genres of movie : Comedy, Music,
  • Status of movie : Released
  • Release date of movie : 1960-11-23
  • Companies of movie : Paramount Pictures, Hal Wallis Productions,
  • Countries of movie : United States of America,
  • Language of movie : English,
  • Durationof movie : 104 Min
  • Average vote of movie : 5.6
  • Youtube ID of movie : fUGcSyMlB3U
  • Translation of movie : IT,PT,DE,NL,FR,EL,HU,ES,EN,
  • Actors of movie :Elvis Presley (Tulsa McLean), John Hudson (Capt. Hobart), Arch Johnson (Sgt. McGraw), Jeremy Slate (Turk), Robert Ivers (Cookie), Kenneth Becker (Mac), Marianne Gaba (Bargirl (uncredited)), Letícia Román (Tina), Juliet Prowse (Lili), James Douglas Haskins (Rick), Ludwig Stössel (Owner of Puppet Show), Britt Ekland (Britta - Redhead (uncredited)), Richard Cowl (Musician (uncredited)), Bess Flowers (Cafe Europa patron), Edit Angold (Mrs. Hagerman), Edson Stroll (Sgt 'Dynamite' Bixby (uncredited)), Fred Essler (Papa Mueller), Leoda Richards (Cafe Europa patron), Sigrid Maier (Marla), Mickey Knox (Jeeter), Joe Gray (Soldier (uncredited))
Elvis scores... A Singing Triumph... And A Romantic Hit!

0053848

G.I. Blues is the right movie provided by Paramount Pictures, Hal Wallis Productions, along with a description of the movie is "In Frankfurt, the G.I. Tulsa McLean (Elvis Presley) bets all the money his friends Cookie (Robert Ivers) and Rick (James Douglas) and he are saving to buy a night-club of their own in USA that his mate Dynamite will seduce and spend a night with the untouchable cabaret dancer Lili (Juliet Prowse). When Dynamite is transferred to Alaska, Tulsa has to replace him in the bet.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best sound quality and greatest starring actors.

Should you have seek to hunt for movies by title G.I. Blues, you're on the perfect site. Here you can anticipate free or download it off of mobile device by clicking on the download button. You may also watch voluminous latest movie titles totally free by registering a member. You individually takes two mins to join and luxuriate in voluminous latest movies for nothing

... Full Movie Streaming G.I. Blues in Best Look Video Format 1080p ....




Assistant Director : Michael D. Moore, Art Direction : Hal Pereira, Associate Producer : Paul Nathan, Screenplay : Henry Garson, Sound : Harold Lewis, Costume Design : Edith Head, Makeup Artist : Wally Westmore, Hairstylist : Nellie Manley, Hairstylist : Hedy Mjorud, Director of Photography : Loyal Griggs, Producer : Hal B. Wallis, Director : Norman Taurog, Original Music Composer : Joseph J. Lilley, Makeup Artist : Sidney Perell, Sound : Charles Grenzbach, Set Decoration : Ray Moyer, Art Direction : Walter H. Tyler, Screenplay : Edmund Beloin, Set Decoration : Sam Comer
Sure, now you can view movie involving G.I. Blues completely length and get the url to this movie G.I. Blues in High Definition Format.


Tags:

[720p] G.I. Blues (1960) Download Movie Rating: 4.5 By: Members

0 Response to "[720p] G.I. Blues (1960) Download Movie"

Post a Comment